Wednesday 19 June 2019

waterfalls description

While walking along the path with my dad and brother l could hear a sound like a humming swarm of bees and thundering noises. Cascading over the edge was a simply spectacular view of slippery smooth rocks and green and lush trees surrounding a beautiful waterfall. I could rushing water and could feel the sprinkling like rainfall which was perfect for this Hot summer day. As l was ready to return home l walked through the water which felt like mud as squishy as slime l washed my face and went home with my dad and my brother. I felt good at school and l was eating morning tea after morning tea time l like rainbows and l like going home with my dad and my brother and my mum l have to go school 4 days of school like playing on the playground me and carlos going to the big park we saw a sound called cortez l like going to the play kahoot on my chromebook and l like waterfalls and l like my dad everyday, l hug my dad all the time. l hug him, l like going to school everyday l like going to nan’s and otahuhu l like youtube. I like going to the waterfalls with my dad,my brother and my mum l like movies with my dad and my brother and my mum too l like maths at school and l like morning tea time and l like books and l like trees that are growing l like sat on a chair l like my class photo l like xbox one l like going to watch youtube l like GTA Aoto l like game


No comments:

Post a Comment